Lemon Garlic Basil Chicken Recipe
Lemon Garlic Basil Chicken
- YIELD:4 SERVINGS
- PREP:15 MINS
- COOK:20-30 MINS
- READY IN:35 MINS
You may marinate the chicken in the lemon garlic basil marinade for up to 2 hours before cooking. This chicken can be baked, grilled, or broiled.
- 4 5 ounce Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 3 Teaspoon Fresh Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim any fat off chicken breast.
- Mince the garlic clove. Combine the garlic, olive oil, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, basil, and sea salt in a bowl. Place the chicken breasts in the same bowl and let marinate for 10–15 minutes.
- Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil to prevent sticking. Place the chicken breasts on the sheet pan. Bake for approximately 20–30 minutes.
* Recipe courtesy of The Institute of Functional Medicine