Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 8 ounces unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened organic cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened organic sunflower butter
- 1 tsp flax meal
- 2 tbsp whey powder Or collagen
- 1-3 drops Stevia
- 1/4 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp cacao
- Place crushed ice in blender, add almond milk, sunflower butter, raspberries, stevia, and dry ingredients. Blend til smooth. Adjust thickness with extra almond milk or water if desired.
- Pour into cups and garnish each with a raspberry on top, and a few cacao bits if desired.
* Courtesy of The Institute Of Functional Medicine